Monday, June 3, 2013

A New Endeavor



Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith. Challenge one's self. Take on something new. Learn. Grow. Experiment. Contemplate. That is exactly what I hope to do as I go through the remainder of this life of mine. I took that giant leap. I am open to what I might find each and every waking moment. I intend to look at the world-at-large in an entirely different way. To grow. To experiment. To live a contemplative life. This blog will be a chronicle of my journey. It may not always be easy, but then, anything worthwhile doesn't have to be easy.  This is home to my new adventure; an adventure using the written word, of using photographs. This will be home to my thoughts on living, and most of all in seeing contemplatively. I invite you to come along for the ride if you so chose. It would be an honor to have you ...

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment will appear after moderator approval